Commercial Steel Structure PC Sheet Greenhouse for Fruit
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $18|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SQ-PC9.6
- Size: Large
- Layer: Single
- Optional System: Cooling System, Ventilation System Ect
- Features: Stable Structure
- Structure: Galvanized Steel Frame
- The Date of Delivery: 20 Days After Receive Depoist
- Length: Can Be Customized
- Transport Package: Nude or Carton
- Origin: Qingzhou City, Shandong Province, China
- Type: Commercial Greenhouse
- Cover Material: Plastic Sheet
- Span: 6m/8m/10m(Customization)
- Color: White
- Thickness: 80/100/150/200mic
- Usage: Vegetables/ Flowers Growing
- Type of Greenhouse: Venlo Greenhouse
- Trademark: SQ
- Specification: Customization
- HS Code: 940690009
Commercial steel structure PC sheet greenhouse for fruit
PC sheet specifications are 6mm, 8mm, 10mm. The overall style is all covered use PC sheet and around covering use PC sheet but the roof covering use plastic film.
1. Modern appearance, stable structure, beautiful and generous form, visual and smooth.
2. Excellent insulation performance.
3. Light transmittance is moderate.
4. More gutter, large span, large displacement, strong wind resistance, suitable for large areas of wind and rainfall.
5. Good transmittance, low thermal conductivity.
6. As the PC sheet light weight, tensile strength, through a simple steel structure can meet the wind and snow requirements, and long life, beautiful appearance, to reduce duplication of construction and investment.
|Span||9.6m 10.8m 12m|
Packaging & Shipping
1.Equipment Package and Delivery:
1. Greenhouse covered materials and equipment using carton packaging.
2. Other accessories in the greenhouse using nude packing.
3. Can also be packaged according to customer requirement.
Payment: T/T , L/C and Western Union.(40% advance payment, remaining 60% settlement before delivery)
Delivery Time: 20 days after receiving the deposit
Qingzhou Shengqiang Greenhouse Technology Engineering Co., Ltd.
1. Our factory has been engaged in greenhouse production for more than 10 years, has a wealth of production and construction experience and technology.
2. Our factory has project design, construction and project management capabilities, to provide customers with a better purchase experience.
3. Our factory according to the needs of customers design the best program, in the premise of high quality for customers to save costs and increase customer efficiency.
4. Our factory offers a one-year warranty. After the warranty period, we will still be the most reasonable price to provide replacement of greenhouse accessories.
Qingzhou Shengqiang Greenhouse Technology Engineering Co., Ltd. always welcome customers to visit the factory.
1.Our greenhouses are sold in several countries and have established good trade relations with multinational clients.
2.Many customers come to the factory to visit, and expressed satisfaction with our factory.
3.We accept a variety of area of greenhouse customization, also accept the custom of greenhouse accessories.
1. Q: Are you a factory outlet or a special foreign trade company?
A: We are factory direct sales, all the goods are shipped directly from the factory.
2. Q: Does the greenhouse accept customization? What are the requirements for the size of the greenhouse?
A: We accept any area of the greenhouse custom.
3. Q: What is the packaging of goods?
A:Greenhouse covered materials and equipment using carton packaging. Other accessories in the greenhouse using nude packing. Can also be packaged according to customer requirement.
Welcome to contact me.
We sincerely hope to establish friendly business relationship with you.