Product Description Glass greenhouse is tempered glass, glass specifications are 5 + 6 + 5mm, 4 + 9 + 4mm. Of course, you can choose a single layer of tempered glass, thickness of 5mm. The overall style is around covering by a hollow tempered glass but the roof covering is a single layer of tempered glass, and the around covering is the hollow tempered glass, but the roof covering is PC sheet.Advantage1. Beautiful appearance and good light transmission.
Commercial prefabricated garden glass green house for sale
2. Suitable for a variety of areas and a variety of climatic conditions.
3. Long service life .Technical Parameters
|Span(Can be customized)||9.6m 10.8m 12m|
|Wind load||0.5KN/m2|Packaging & ShippingEquipment Package and Delivery:1. Greenhouse covered materials and equipment using carton packaging.
|Inner shading system||Be aimed at light, energy-saving insulation, 70% shade rate of aluminum foil mesh|
|Outside shading system||70% shading rate of the shading net|
|Fan||With the curtains composed of cooling system|
|Wet curtain||With the fan composed of cooling system|
|Ventilation system||Including roof ventilation and side ventilation|
|Heating system||Including heating fans, boilers and other accessories|
|Irrigation system||Including drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, mist spray and self-propelled sprinkler|
|Control system||Control cabinet|
2. Other accessories in the greenhouse using nude packing.
3. Can also be packaged according to customer requirement. Trade Terms:Payment: T/T , L/C and Western Union.(40% advance payment, remaining 60% settlement before delivery)
Delivery Time: 20 days after receiving the depositCompany InformationQingzhou Shengqiang Greenhouse Technology Engineering Co., Ltd. 1. Our factory has been engaged in greenhouse production for more than 10 years, has a wealth of production and construction experience and technology.
2. Our factory has project design, construction and project management capabilities, to provide customers with a better purchase experience.
3. Our factory according to the needs of customers design the best program, in the premise of high quality for customers to save costs and increase customer efficiency.
4. Our factory offers a one-year warranty. After the warranty period, we will still be the most reasonable price to provide replacement of greenhouse accessories.
Qingzhou Shengqiang Greenhouse Technology Engineering Co., Ltd. always welcome customers to visit the factory.Trade ability1.Our greenhouses are sold in several countries and have established good trade relations with multinational clients.
2.Many customers come to the factory to visit, and expressed satisfaction with our factory.
3.We accept a variety of area of greenhouse customization, also accept the custom of greenhouse accessories.FAQ1. Q: Are you a factory outlet or a special foreign trade company?
A: We are factory direct sales, all the goods are shipped directly from the factory.
2. Q: Does the greenhouse accept customization? What are the requirements for the size of the greenhouse?
A: We accept any area of the greenhouse custom.
3. Q: What is the packaging of goods?
A:Greenhouse covered materials and equipment using carton packaging. Other accessories in the greenhouse using nude packing. Can also be packaged according to customer requirement.Contact usBeata SuiTel: 008615065676236
Welcome to contact me.
We sincerely hope to establish friendly business relationship with you.